Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere to share the ups and downs of starting a craft business, with plenty of tips, mishaps and the odd glass of wine!

Sunday, 24 March 2013

New Products for Handmade Monday

I'm very excited this week, for starters because I can now reveal the secret item I was working on last week, but couldn't share until it had been given to it's recipient - a felt picture for a 1 year old's bedroom:

Custom order, now available in my Etsy Shop

My lovely friend & an existing customer asked me for a picture like this one (which was one of my first pieces)


for her nephew, but it had to be kept a surprise as her sister is also one of my customers and follows my Facebook Page which is where most of my new pieces get shown first!

Both were really pleased with it and Benjamin (the 1 year old recipient) well, lets hope he likes it too!

The other thing I've been working on, is something that's been at the back of my mind for a while... a VW Campervan Hot Water Bottle Cover...... Ta-Da!

                                                                     


 As usual, my ever willing volunteers were happy to pose for pictures!

The Hot Water Bottle Covers are available in the shop and can be made in any colour with a personalised number plate (Kids not included unless I've had a really bad day ;-p)

Now I'm going to mosey over to Handmade Monday over at Wendy's lovely blog and see what everyone else has been up to - Have a lovely week!

Sharing Buttons