Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere to share the ups and downs of starting a craft business, with plenty of tips, mishaps and the odd glass of wine!

Tuesday 21 August 2012

So Many Ideas... So Little Time

Just a quickie today... I am still working merrily on my little forest of trees (see previous post) which need to be finished by the end of Friday! Eek!

I'm really enjoying this custom order, it's been a lovely challenge, to come up with something completely different and I'm excited about seeing the finished product - pics shared here first :-)

It is a little frustrating though as I've got SO many ideas kicking around my head for Halloween goodies, Baby Mobiles, Christmassy things and more... I can't wait to get started on them!

However, before all of that, I'm very excited as I've been contacted by a lovely lady through my Etsy shop as she's in the process of setting up a children's boutique full of exlusive handmade British products and she'd potentially like to stock my London Bus:

 The full listing can be found here
So keep your fingers crossed that the 'Ole Routemaster makes it through the selection stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments made on the blog (it reminds me that I'm not talking to myself!) so just wanted to say thanks for adding your thoughts. Simmi x

Sharing Buttons