Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere to share the ups and downs of starting a craft business, with plenty of tips, mishaps and the odd glass of wine!

Thursday 19 April 2012

Butler in the Buff!

I know this blog is supposed to be for my crafty news, but I couldn't resist sharing this particular item with you - I went on a good friend's Hen last weekend and part of the surprise, for most of us girls, including the Hen, was a very nice *and very nude* Butler to serve us champagne and lunch on the Sunday. Meet Aaron:

The second picture he's with the gorgeous Hen, Gen (Many limmericks starting to come to mind now that I'm sober!). If you'd like your own Butler in the Buff have a look on their website :-) And just to show that I can't have a whole post without something crafty, here's a pic of the crown that I made for Gen:

You can't really see from the light, but the beads were fantastically sparkly!

Ohhh and one last piece of news - Grace's Favours is Purpledognet's #purplebiz of the day! If you don't already follow them on Twitter, they are a brilliant business who help promote other Twitter businesses and today have gained me 50 odd followers (and it's still only late afternoon!)

2 comments:

  1. This will be a memorable evening that will be talked about for years to come or until you do it all over again. Can choose how many butlers you require depending on the size of your party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure will!!! I think it might have to be repeated... next year, even if we can't persuade anyone to get hitched ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments made on the blog (it reminds me that I'm not talking to myself!) so just wanted to say thanks for adding your thoughts. Simmi x

Sharing Buttons