Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere to share the ups and downs of starting a craft business, with plenty of tips, mishaps and the odd glass of wine!

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Easter Egg Hunt & The Gruffalo Trail

I hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend - we kicked off Easter Sunday with an Easter Egg Hunt (in our jammies of course!). Seren & Patrick LOVED their Easter Bunny Bags to put all their loot in, they REALLY LOVED all their chocolate and they were surprisingly impressed with Mummy's quickly made Easter Bunny Masks:





Then after plenty of chocolate had been consumed (or in Patrick's case, smeared all over his face, very enthusiastically!) we went off to the newly opened Gruffalo Trail at the Dean Heritage Centre and we all loved it:

 'Oh help, Oh no! It's a Gruffalo!'

  A lovely day out - definitely worth a visit if you are anywhere near the Forest of Dean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments made on the blog (it reminds me that I'm not talking to myself!) so just wanted to say thanks for adding your thoughts. Simmi x

Sharing Buttons