Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere to share the ups and downs of starting a craft business, with plenty of tips, mishaps and the odd glass of wine!

Thursday 1 October 2015

Handmade @ Amazon

A couple of weeks ago I applied to Handmade @ Amazon - it's a little like Etsy, in that it's a market place for handmade products, but it ties into the main Amazon site, which opens up markets to a huge range of potential customers.

It's a little bit daunting applying to a huge giant like Amazon, but, amazingly, on Monday morning this week I got an email saying they had approved my application - yay!

So, now I have the next scary task... trying to navigate their system to get my products loaded... a very slow, somewhat bewildering task. that is currently being accompanied by vast amounts of tea & chocolate!



So I'm pretty sure that the 2 hours worth of work I just put into creating my storefront and first product, shoud have yielded more than this!!

HELP!!

Might have to resort to more chocolate and then tackle the user manual again to see if I can work out where I've gone wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments made on the blog (it reminds me that I'm not talking to myself!) so just wanted to say thanks for adding your thoughts. Simmi x

Sharing Buttons