Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere to share the ups and downs of starting a craft business, with plenty of tips, mishaps and the odd glass of wine!

Thursday 25 June 2015

New Patterns & Tutorials

I've been a bit AWOL recently... partly because of our gorgeous new puppy who is causing as much havoc in the house as a new baby would, but also because I've had a bit of writer's block.

However I'm coming out of the other side of that with a couple of exciting new things.

I'm going to be putting the pattern for the Mini VW Campervans on sale next week:

VW Mini Campervans in Rainbow Colours


And also the Plushie Rainbows:


Plushie Cuddly Rainbow

I'm also working on a tutorial, which will also be done as a video and put on my You Tube channel for a Rainbow Heart Brooch, but I haven't got a pic of that to share with you just yet!

In the meantime you can have a mooch through my Etsy Shop for other sewing patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments made on the blog (it reminds me that I'm not talking to myself!) so just wanted to say thanks for adding your thoughts. Simmi x

Sharing Buttons