Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere to share the ups and downs of starting a craft business, with plenty of tips, mishaps and the odd glass of wine!

Thursday 5 March 2015

Softies as curtain tie backs

Hello... I'm back :-) Did you miss me? What do you mean you hadn't noticed?!?! Harrumph! (If you've been following me on Facebook you'll know I've been without Internet access for a while!)

Anyway.... A customer has asked me to create some curtain tie backs for his little one's bedroom and the first set I've created are these blue donkeys (which may or may not pass a glancing resemblance to a well known miserable donkey...!):




I think these might be one of my favourite creations of all time!!

I'm gearing up to go for Take Two on the little pink piggy friend now... he's proving much harder to get the right look!

I'm going to link this up to the 6 Weeks of LOVE for Softies Series over at Sew Mama Sew The hastag for finding all the spectacual softies on social media (i.e. Facebook, Flickr and Instagram) is #6weeksofsofties

You can see the other entries on the Sew Mama Sew website here

You can enter up to 3 different softies over the 6 weeks and there are some wonderful prizes to be had (although the main prize is only up for grabs in the US and Canada, but the others are worldwide)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments made on the blog (it reminds me that I'm not talking to myself!) so just wanted to say thanks for adding your thoughts. Simmi x

Sharing Buttons