Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere to share the ups and downs of starting a craft business, with plenty of tips, mishaps and the odd glass of wine!

Wednesday 12 March 2014

St Patrick's Day Decorations

I LOVE St Patrick's Day. Not just because I'm married to a 'Plastic Paddy' (for those of you new to the term, it means one who was born outside of Ireland, but to Irish parents and considers the Emerald Isle to be Home with a capital H!) but because I love the colour green and I love any excuse to decorate and be silly. Oh and it's a reason to base some excitable drinking and singing, which is always good in my book!

You may remember last year, I wrote a post introducing some new, limited edition items to my store:




These two are still available in my Etsy Shop until the end of March.

I've not managed to add to the St Patrick's Range this year, but I have created a Lucky Shamrocks tutorial for the lovely folk over at Felt Makes Magazine


There are loads of cool things to make in this quarterly magazine, so it's well worth having a look at!

Hope you have a wonderful Paddy's Day and...... Enjoy the Craic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments made on the blog (it reminds me that I'm not talking to myself!) so just wanted to say thanks for adding your thoughts. Simmi x

Sharing Buttons