Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere to share the ups and downs of starting a craft business, with plenty of tips, mishaps and the odd glass of wine!

Monday 13 May 2013

Summer Holidays

I have been a very bad blogger for the last couple of weeks... things at Grace's Favours HQ have been manic to say the least! We've had Birthday Celebrations, Spring Play festivities and then fun and games with Thomas The Tank Engine:
One of the funny cards I got

Lady Sybil and her pet dragon




Thomas the Tank Engine Day Out
And now after all the commotion has died down, we're on holiday!

We're spending a week in Ireland with my husband's parents (affectionately known as the 'Lovely Out-Laws') which we're ALL loving - life is so relaxed here and the kids adore spending time with their Grandparents (and we've had a couple of lovely lie-ins already!)

Taking a breather from shell collecting on the beach

And then we have a week in a holiday cottage with some friends near the beach, which we're really excited about!

So sorry for the lack of handmade creations this week and next, but I will at least get a couple of posts in while we're away which is more than I've managed recently - but I promise normal service will resume once we get back in 2 weeks time!

4 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time Simmi! Hopefully you have got nicer weather than we had in Spain :-(

    Can't wait to see those campervans on my newsfeed again.

    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel... funnily enough I'm feeling more creative already after just knowing that I'm on holiday for 2 weeks - bonkers innit?! :-) There might also be a few sneaky peeks on Facebook while I'm off - I can't help myself! Simmi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great time in the cottage xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gertie - we're having a great time so far and we're only half way through :-) Do wish the wind would die down a bit though! Simmi x

      Delete

I really appreciate all comments made on the blog (it reminds me that I'm not talking to myself!) so just wanted to say thanks for adding your thoughts. Simmi x

Sharing Buttons